Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising is not meant only for chasing conversions, CPAs, and strict ROIs. It can do much more in today’s online world. More precisely, if you are a new-to-market brand, a brand launching new products, a brand promoting new store locations, an entry into the new market, or if you are eyeing increase in market share through a comprehensive brand awareness campaign, PPC is the answer.
How can I help if you run PPC for Branding campaigns?
- I can set up and run branding campaigns on the robust platform on Google AdWords targeting search, display, and video marketing channels.
- Ever run a branding campaign on Bing Advertising Platform? If not, do not give it a miss. I can create, customize, and manage ad campaigns on both Search and Content networking platform of Bing.
- Want to make your branding campaign more robust and targeted? You should not avoid Facebook Advertising platform. It’ growing every day. I will manage both organic and paid marketing channels on Facebook for your brand.
How you can measure the performance?
There are three easy metrics that I will set up for you to track. They are –
Impressions – It means the number of times an ad is served. Be aware that every one of your ads impression attracts new eyeballs – the potential customers. In simple terms, the more impressions your ads have, the more awareness you create.
Clicks – Clicks are not meant for sales and conversions only. For a branding campaign, a click means a visitor to the landing page. Every informed visitor on your website is an asset for referral or word of mouth marketing.
Return vs New Visits – When it is about leads or conversions, a returning visitor may prove to be more meaningful. But for a branding campaign, the newer is the better. Every new visitor means your brand is getting its presence spread.
How much do I charge? My charges for setting up and maintaining PPC Campaigns depends on your total monthly PPC spends.
For a monthly advertising budget lesser than 3 Lakh or $5K
- Rs 16,000 + GST or $400 per month
For a monthly advertising budget between above Rs 3 Lakh or $5K
- 7% of the monthly advertising budget + GST